Thursday, November 6, 2014

it went ok

The first day back was actually pretty uneventful.  Nothing bad happened, really, my password got sorted out, the kids got along with the nanny ok, and all was well.  When I came back, Daniel took one look at me and started screaming upset sounds (meant to tell me that I must never dare leave him again).  Emma was very hyperactive and tired this evening, likely because of the change as well, as I am certain that being with the nanny required more attention and energy than simply chilling with me in the afternoons.  The nanny seemed ok too.  Everyone survived. The only glitch in the whole day is that I forgot to put mascara over the mascara primer, which is white, and so I went to the office with white eyelashes.  Luckily nobody said anything.

There won't be a long blog post tonight as I am tired and I have a sore throat.  In addition, my car is still at the repair shop and I need to go get it, it is 9 pm already and I have to be back by 10 pm in order to sleep.  If I don't get to sleep by 10 pm, I am incredibly tired the next day, mostly because I wake up around 6 every morning to exercise.  That being said, tomorrow morning I plan on sleeping in, since I don't feel so well and I need rest.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment